Monday, November 21, 2011

An Average Update

well my posting time over the weekend was sort of restricted due the the abundance of actives i did. Friday night was amazingly awesome. a huge supply of snacks, a great dinner a funny movie and a sleepover. what could be better? Saturday however, an extravagant nerf fight occurred and many other less active one's as well. i attended my normal math circle meeting Saturday as well and then was rushed over to play tennis for two hours in the Bronx. of course a rewarding evening was in place because i saw the hilarious movie "Bad Teacher". Sunday i did some community service in the morning by participating in a soup kitchen with my friend  and then came home and played for a while. the rest of the day i played in the park with my friends, did some homework and studied for the upcoming vocabulary quiz.
       today i'll be going to the doctor and so my blogging time will soon be over but for now enjoy thanksgiving and thank Squanto and the Plymouth settlement for having this traditional holiday and providing my school with a three day school wek

No comments:

Post a Comment